Newsletter sign up
We’ve built up a formula for successful community empowerment over the past 25 years which we wish to share with others. If you’re looking to expand your experience and international horizons, then our one month and three month tailored work placements are for you.
– working with children with disabilities
– assisting in our veterinary care camps
– caring for our abandoned and destitute elderly in the community
– teaching the next generation
– working a range of energy and conservation projects
You can now download and read our pre-departure pack which goes into further detail about the placements and if you would like to apply please use our application form. Please ensure you also read our terms and conditions.
Please contact us if you want to volunteer with SCAD and we will send you more information.